Straight teeth faster with AcceleDent from Etobicoke dentists
Would you enjoy smiling with confidence knowing that your teeth are straight? You may be a great candidate for orthodontic treatment with Invisalign or Six Month Smiles. Both systems are efficient, but you could achieve the results you desire even faster by adding AcceleDent
to your treatment plan. Etobicoke
dentists, Dr. Tuli and Dr. Pavelic, offer this technology to their patients.
AcceleDent is a soft plastic mouthpiece that attaches to a special activator. The mouthpiece fits over your upper arch, including attached orthodontics (remove Invisalign aligners before using AcceleDent). As you bite down, soft pulse technology sends cycles of gentle micropulse vibration through bones surrounding teeth. Upper and lower arches are treated simultaneously, speeding up bone remodeling to accelerate tooth movement.
Key points about Acceledent
- Teeth move up to 50 percent faster with AcceleDent!
- Treatment takes just 20 minutes a day.
- AcceleDent is nonsurgical, non-invasive, painless, and relaxing. Read, check emails, or watch television while you use it.
- It is comfortable. Many patients report that AcceleDent reduces discomfort and sensitivity commonly associated with orthodontic treatment.
- AcceleDent is a small, portable system.
- The device is safe for patients of all ages.
- Treatment uses biological stimulation to accelerate tooth movement, exerting less vibrational force than an electric toothbrush.
- The mouthpiece is easy to clean.
- AcceleDent is available from a dentist or orthodontist.
Orthodontic consultations are complimentary here at sherway dentistry
. Call 416.639.2546 today to schedule a free consultation. We offer evening and Saturday appointment times. If you are a good candidate for Invisalign or Six Month Smiles, you could have a straight smile even faster by adding AcceleDent