Choosing a dental implant dentist in Etobicoke ON
posted by sherway dentistry
Implantology is a versatile technique that can be used to replace a single missing tooth, or to anchor a bridge or denture with incredible stability. Because the implant becomes part of your body as bone fuses to it, it can be a lifetime solution. If you are ready for a dental implant, here are some important considerations in choosing a dentist in the Mississauga/Etobicoke ON area.
Implantation is a multi-step procedure, requiring pre-planning and precision for the best outcome. Every case is different, but the process may involve an individualized combination of:
The team at sherway dentistry welcomes you to schedule a dental implant consultation. There is no cost for the visit. The doctor will answer your questions and explain the procedure in detail. Call 416.639.2546.
- Consultation, to understand your goals.
- Thorough examination and digital diagnostics to determine if dental implants are your most appropriate treatment option.
- Extraction of teeth that cannot be saved.
- Bone grafting. If teeth have been missing for a while, bone has likely deteriorated. Grafting supplements jawbone to support implants.
- Placement of dental implants into jawbone.
- Restoration of implants. Once implants have integrated into jawbone, they can be finished with dental crowns, a bridge, or a denture.
Back to dental implants Home Page
© Copyright 2018 sherway dentistry. All Rights Reserved. Powered by www.ekwa.com